For your convenience, we have prepared a checklist to help you prepare for your journey of a lifetime to Galapagos. Please remember that flights to Galapagos restrict checked luggage to one (1) piece that does not exceed 23 kg (50 lb). Hand luggage cannot exceed 8 kg (17 lb).
So pack light and pack smart!
– CLICK OVER THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE –
- Toiletry kit
- Sun block & lip balm (waterproof + SPF 50 or higher)
- Insect repellent
- Small backpack/daypack (preferably waterproof)
- Video camera
- Extra memory cards and batteries
- Tripod (optional)
- Appliance chargers & adaptors if necessary (plugs in Ecuador are US-style A & B, 2 flat pins, 110 V)
- Prescription snorkelling mask or specialized snorkel equipment*
- Sealable plastic bags of various sizes
* All normal snorkeling equipment is available onboard and at the Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel. Some charges may apply.